Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit or certain emails you open. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the site. For more detailed information about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
How to control and delete cookies
List of the main cookies
Here is a list of some cookies that may be set by us while using our web site ASPSESSIONID and ASP.NET_SessionID allow us to recognise your requests from page to page. This allows us to remember your previous selections and choices, navigate back to previous pages etc. These cookies are removed when you close your browser.
AutoChat may be set if we use live chat on our web site. This is a web site analytic cookie.
Google.com provides web site analytics and may set the following cookies __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
Third Party Cookies
We use a number of suppliers who also set cookies on our website on its behalf in order to deliver the services that they are providing. We sometimes embed photos, video, social sharing icons and other content from external websites such as YouTube, Flickr and social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from one of these sites you may be presented with cookies from their website. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these. Here is a list of some cookies that may be set by our third parties while using our web site:
Flash Cookies (local shared objects)
From time to time, we may use Adobe's Flash Player to deliver content. To improve user experience, Local Shared Objects - or Flash Cookies as they are commonly known - are employed to provide features such as auto-resume and for saving your preferences. Flash Cookies are stored on a user's terminal much the same as cookies are, however it is not possible to manage them at browser level in the same way. The Adobe website provides comprehensive information on how to delete or disable Flash cookies either for a specific domain or for all websites - see Here for details. Please be aware that restricting the use of Flash Cookies may affect the features available to you for Flash based applications.
Terms and Conditions of AT Performance Reservation Fee © Marescal Ghent Ltd 2020
1. Definitions In these terms, unless the context requires otherwise, the following definitions apply:
a. "Appointment" means the appointment to view the Vehicle in accordance with Clause 7;
b. "AT Performance" means the motor vehicle dealership AT Performance.
c. "Customer" means an individual who wishes to inspect a Vehicle at AT Performance;
d. "Reservation" means the process by which a Vehicle is reserved at a retail Customers request in accordance with these terms and conditions;
e. "Order Form" means the standard form used by AT Performance;
f. "Purchase" means the entering into a contract by the completion and signing of an Order Form;
g. "Reservation Fee" means the sum of £250 payable by a Customer in respect of a Vehicle;
h. "Vehicle" means the passenger car (being a car intended for the carriage of passengers) that a Customer wishes to be reserve;
i. "Working Day" means any day except Saturday, Sunday or any bank or customary public or statutory holiday in England and Wales;
2. These are the terms and conditions that apply to the exclusion of all others (including any verbal statement or representation) in respect of the Reservation Fee.
3. Reservation is only available to Vehicles advertised on www.atpcars.co.uk where the Vehicle is advertised with the Reservation Fee option.
4. A Reservation Fee can only be paid online at www.atpcars.co.uk.co.uk
5. To secure a Vehicle reservation, the Reservation Fee must be paid by debit, credit card or paypal in the name of the Customer. The Customer must also provide their:
b. full postal address;
c. telephone number;
d. email address;
e. chosen method of contact;
6. Once the Reservation Fee is confirmed as paid, AT Performance will reserve the Vehicle for a period of  days after The Health Protection (Coronavirus) (Restrictions) (England) Regulations 2020, or The Health Protection (Coronavirus) (Restrictions) (Scotland) Regulations 2020 or The Health Protection (Coronavirus Restrictions) (Wales) Regulations 2020, as applicable, cease to apply to the dealership.
7. Within  days of notice being provided under Clause 6 the Customer must make an Appointment to view the Vehicle. An Appointment shall be either of:
(a) attending the Dealership to view the Vehicle; or
(b) receiving confirmation in writing of the date, time, and location of the Appointment.
8. Where a Customer attends the Dealership and decides to Purchase the Vehicle by completing an Order Form, the Reservation Fee will be applied to the purchase price of that Vehicle as shown on the Order Form;
9. Where a Customer attends an Appointment and notifies AT Performance, on the day of the Appointment, that they do not want to Purchase the Vehicle, the Reservation Fee will be refunded by way of credit to the payment card used in accordance with Clause 5 within five Working Days.
10. Where a Customer does not comply with the requirement of Clauses 7 or 9, the Reservation is forfeit and will not be refunded.
11. Customers may only make one Reservation at any one time.
12. The Reservation Fee is not a deposit, and shall not constitute a contract for the sale or purchase of the Vehicle.
13. A person who is not a party to the terms herein shall not have any rights under or in connection with it and the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 are expressly excluded.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
15. The Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect or limit the statutory rights of a consumer.
Information that is gathered from visitors
Almost all Web servers record users requests made upon them (such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit) in log files.
How the Information is used
The information is used to enhance the vistor's experience when using the website to display personalised content.
Personal data, such as names and email addresses will not be sold, rented or leased, and not kept longer than required to provide the service it was supplied for.
E-mail may be sent to you for the purpose you registered but will not be used for unrelated marketing.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, you may unsubscribe by replying to any of the email correspondants and simply state you wish to unsubscribe to the service.
This website uses Visitor Chat to provide you with immediate communications with our dealership, in order to facilitate this Visitor Chat act as a Data Processor and the following cookies are set on your machine.
|io||cs1.visitor.chat||Preserves user session state across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|vcd||visitor.chat||Sends active sub-account data when the visitor is in multiple conversations.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|vci||visitor.chat||Used to identify a unique visitor. Used to generate anonymous statistical data on how visitors use the website.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|vcmb||visitor.chat||Shows a message notification if the chat box is closed.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|vcst||visitor.chat||Sends a chat box state (open/close) to Visitor Chat.||Session||HTTP Cookie|